Sunday, June 24, 2007

Busy Busy

We have been keeping busy. Ryan had his last little league game on Saturday. He did really and well and enjoyed the season. After the game they had a picnic and handed out medals and trophies to all the kids.

On Tuesday Leah starts gymnastics. She is pretty excited about it. I think that she will have a lot of fun with it as she is alwasy jumping around, trying to do cartwheels, flips, and the splits.

And...why should the kids have all the fun. I joined a softball league and play Friday nights. I have never played before - but I am not too bad. Ryan has given me some helpful tips - "mom - you know that you can slide!". I am also playing volleyball on Thursday nights. Last week was my first game. I had a lot of fun except for bruising my thumb and arms pretty good.

I figured this was enough to keep us running for the summer. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home