Sunday, June 17, 2007

Fishing Trip

Last Friday Ryan headed off for a week of fishing in northern Canada. He went with one of his friends, his friends dad and another guy. They left around midnight (so the boys would sleep) for a 15 hour drive. Then they hopped on a little plane and flew into camp. There were two guides and two boats. The group would go out fishing in the morning and then cook a shore lunch with the fish that they caught. Then back out for an afternoon of fishing. There isn't any phones, etc at the camp so I didn't hear from Ryan all week. He got home yesterday around 8:30 am. He had a great time and caught a bunch of fish. I now have a freezer full of walleye and northern pike. He looks like he has the chicken pox or something - he got completely bit up. I will post some photos when I get them. It was an awesome experience for him - he is hoping to be able to go again sometime.

2 Comments:

At 9:20 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

oooohhhh...can we come over for fish???

 
At 10:08 PM, Blogger Christine Ryan Leah said...

sure can! It should be good.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home