Finally - an update!!
Ok, it has been a while since I updated. Nic - It guy from work had my computer to do some updates so I didn't have it to use.
Memorial Weekend I went to Charleston to visit Lisa. We had a fabulous time hanging out, running 3 laps around the mall and crashing a southern plantation wedding.
We also went to the beach one day where Lisa took this awesome photo. I got completely fried - even though I put sunscreen on!
Ryan got to do the Scouting at the zoo event. They built the go-carts and practiced for a couple of weeks. There were drivers and pushers. Ryan was a pusher. Each team had to complete 6 laps, with a "pit stop" between each lap to switch people. It was a lot of fun. His pack took 4th place.
He is the one pushing. He even lost his shoe on one lap - but kept on going!
Here is a photo of Leah and her friend Brenna hanging out att he races
Otherwise we have been keeping busy - lots of bike rides, etc. Just waiting for school to end.
2 Comments:
So...mother and daughter share the famous black sun hat...
T-R-O-U-B-L-E! Yessiree, that girl is gonna be trouble when she gets bigger. Gorgeous, but I sense boy trouble in the future!
Post a Comment
<< Home