Sister Sue's Graduation
This past weekend I went to Denver along with my sisters Stephanie & Lisa, SIL Jessie, my mom and dad to see my sister Sue's graduation. We had an awesome time! It was fun to be with my family and have such a great time together. I got in early Friday afternoon. Sue picked us up with the mini van. I think that she likes driving them.
Friday night we went to a Japanese steak house for Sue's birthday. We convinced mom and Jessie to try some sushi and they liked it!! Dinner was a lot of fun - Sue got to blow out the Budda candle and have them sing to her.
Saturday morning we were up early and decided to go for a walk - a block and a half to the coffee shop! :-) Sue and I also went to her gym to a abs and kick boxing class. You got a free tote for attending so we picked one up for everyone.
Saturday afternoon (after Lisa arrived) we went up to Red Rock. It was beautiful to see. The photo below is of the theatre - these are the steps that Stephanie, Lisa and I ran up. It was a good work out! Then we went sight seeing in a little town. Steph held up the statue of Liberty and Lisa and I got to ride a pig!! (Had to be there)
Sunday we went to church and then to graduation. Sue finally made it!! Mom and Jessie were interviewed for Ch. 9 news. We all were on TV. Check out Jessies blog for the link and you can see it.
After the graduation it was time to party. Sue had taken a belly dancing class this year so she was giving Lisa and I some lessons. :-)
It was an awesome weekend with my family! I am looking forward to getting together again.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home