Thursday, May 20, 2010

GreenBay Cellcom 1/2 marathon

On Sunday Lisa and I got up early to go and run the GreenBay Cellcom 1/2 marathon. It was a beautiful day and we were looking forward to it. We thought that we would try running with a pacer this time, but due to very limited restrooms, we got to the start line just in time. The pacer took off pretty quick and did not stop for the water stops. After about mile 4 I decided that I would not be able to keep up at his pace without stopping at the water stops so we lost him. It still ended up being one of our best runs and we got to run around Lambeau Field at the end.

The created a special 26.2 new brew just for the runners. I did not think it was that great :-)
We also had to pose with our brat that we got at the finish.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home