Sunday, March 21, 2010

Upcoming Events!

Hi,
I thought I would share here the upcoming events.

I ordered my cap and gown this week and will be graduating from UW Whitewater on May 15th with my MBA - Masters in Business Administration. WhoHoo!! The graduation is in the morning and at this time I am not really planning anything. I will just be happy to be done - although for the most part the classes have not been that difficult and most are pretty interesting.

On June 5th at 2:00 Leah is having her gymnastics event. I am not sure what to call it. It is at Midwest Twisters in Franklin. She has been working hard all year and improving on her skills. She is hoping to pass bars and move up to the next level. At the next level she will probably start to compete. They are sponsored by Harley so all their leos are orange and black and have something motorcycle related on them. At this event all the girls at the different levels show off their skills and then receive a medal. It is pretty fun to watch.

Those are the two planned events for us. There is always a ton more going on but I thought you might like to know about these.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home