Graduation!
Yea! This past weekend I had my graduation at UW-Whitewater for my MBA, International Business. The ceremony was quite long - but I was happy that Ryan and Leah (and mom, dad and Sue) were able to be there to see what I had accomplished. Ryan and Leah wanted to be a part and can't wait until they get to graduate. They had to take turns practicing wearing the cap and holding the (empty) diploma. It is nice to be finished and to be able to add this to my resume.
Now I am working on finding a job. I have applied for a couple that sound like they could be really good. Hopefully I will be posting in a couple of months that I found something. In the meantime, I am still keeping busy with everything that the kids have going on.

2 Comments:
love the pictures of Ryan and Leah -- you are a good role model for them. congrats!
Very proud of you! I think I would have a hard time doing it all on line!
Post a Comment
<< Home