Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Strawberry Cake anyone??

Yesterday Leah decided that she needed to make a cake. I asked her what she was going to do with it (we just threw out a bunch of cupcakes from the last time she baked). Her response was "Why do we need a reason to make something?" So she made a strawberry cake. She then made homemade frosting - herself! She knew how. She decided to put the frosting in the middle of the layers. She then pulled out a bag of strawberries we had picked this summer and mushed them up and put them on the top and then added some cool whip. A few raspberries for garnish and she was done. Now I have a big strawberry cake in the fridge and no one to eat it. But she had a lot of fun making it.





1 Comments:

At 5:26 PM, Blogger Mrs. B said...

Too bad we do not live closer, or her grandpa would have it all gone! It really looks yummy!! Maybe her Auntie Sue could take it along to work. Those guys will eat anything and everything, I think.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home