Thursday, September 24, 2009

Catching Up

OK - it has been a while. I am just checking to see if anyone checks our blog anymore. Finally back in action. Old computer would not download photos - new computer does :-)

Tonight we had Leahs Investiture and rededication ceremony for Brownie scouts. Here is a photo of all the girls after the ceremony. I think that it went really well. I hope that they all liked it. Jeannette - another mom - and I are the new leaders. It is a lot of work, but I am excited about being involved and getting to know Leah's friends better. We have a lot of fun activities planned.

Leah and I at the ceremony.
Last weekend we met Jessie and did the Bonduel Founders Day 5K run.


Numbers 16, 17 & 18 were Ryan, Leah and I. Ryan ran it pretty well and "let" Aunt Jessie beat him at the finish.



The weekend before that Sue and I did the Ride on the Wild Side at the zoo. We ended up doing the 28 mile ride. They make you wear helmets.

This Saturday Ryan is going to the Jamboree at the EAA grounds for scouts. Next weekend he is camping all weekend and doing a 14 mile hike at Devils Lake for scouts. Next Saturday Leah and I are going to go out with a group from a church we attended last week and go canoeing and helping to clean up a lake. On Sunday we are going to the Fall Festival for Girl Scouts at Camp Alice Chester - where she went to camp this summer. I get to finish up by Brownie leader training Sat. morning and then I am helping with a Sundown Supper at the Milwaukee Rep. Saturday evening. There is always something going on to keep us busy. I will try to post pictures later.

3 Comments:

At 6:26 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

What? A blog post from Christine?!!!!

Thanks for posting the pictures, it is fun to see what you have been up to.

 
At 7:42 AM, Blogger Jess B said...

Geez...I thought I was busy, but after reading all that I sound lazy! Glad to hear all is going well!

 
At 10:46 PM, Blogger Mrs. B said...

I kept checking the blog...and finally it is back up and running. I am glad...the grandmas will be glad! Nice pictures. Did you like the church you went to? I see you are going to do an activity with them.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home