Sunday, October 26, 2008

Technology

Last night Ryan and Leah were looking through the basket of old photos. It was fun look back at when they were little. Leah opened a packet of pictures and pulled out the negatives and asked "Mom, what are these?". I had to explain to the kids that they are from when we used cameras with a roll of film. They are so used to everyone using a digital camera that they had no idea what a negative was. I am sure I will come across many other things that are now "old fashioned".

It was cute to listen to them looking at the pictures. Leah kept saying -look at this cute picture of Claire and I would look and say - that was you when you were little. Or Ryan would have a picture and ask who it was and I would tell him it was him.

Always fun to look back at how we have changed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home