Back to School
Well, it is official. I am back in school. This fall I started an on-line MBA course at UW - Whitewater. I am going back to get my Masters in International Business. Due to a mess up in getting my correct transcripts sent, I started about a week and half late. I am only taking two classes this fall. It is not a difficult change to get back into the swing of classes, but doing it all on-line is a change. I just received all my class and log-in info on Saturday so I spent a lot of time this weekend on it trying to get caught up. I am struggling a little as I do not have my books yet. I just ordered those tonight. I have participated in the on-line discussions and we will turn in the weekly group project tomorrow. I still have to do the first project because I missed that week, but I need to get my books first. Hopefully I can get caught up this weekend. Thankfully they are each 6 week classes, so the second one does not start until the end of October and I will be better prepared.

1 Comments:
I know you will do a good job in your classes. Now you can all do your homework together as a family!! Love you
Post a Comment
<< Home