Art Museum
Saturday I thought that I would see some of what Milwaukee has too offer. I had passes for the Milwaukee Arm Museum so I thought I would check it out. After mapquesting the directions (so I wouldn't get too lost) I set off - and still got lost - too much construction. I finall found it and realized that it was right next to Pieces of 8 - which is where Stephanie and Ethan had their wedding.
The musuem was a lot of fun to see. I was not crazy about the "feature exibit", but enjoyed the rest of it. It was interesting too see all the old furniture and the different art and such. I also found the store to be a neat place to browse and see the stuff that people were making. Unfortunately I forgot my camera so I do not have any photos for you to see.
Next to it is the Discovery World. It looks like a fun place to take the kids. I will give you an update when I do.

2 Comments:
Discovery World is AWESOME!! The kids will love it. We went there for a field trip when I was in elementary school and I still remember the trip. TONS of fun!!
Glad you had fun at the museum, too!!
So does Pieces of Eight still look the same? When we had our reception there, the building of the museum was in progress. We'll have to get back there sometime - maybe for our anniversary this year.
Post a Comment
<< Home