Sunday, March 04, 2007

"Room Makovers!"

This past week Ryan and Leah had much needed new bedroom furniture delivered (From Steinhafels)! :-) They were pretty excited about it and kept refering to it as their "room makeovers". On Monday we went to the Home Depot and they got to pick out paint colors for their rooms.

Ryan picked out a blue color. It is hard to see in the photo, but it turned out really nice.


Leah picked out a pink color. I was a little nervous at first that it would be too "pink", but it turned out good also. And she got a new lamp with "diamonds" hanging on it.

I also painted the bathroom yesterday and got paint for my bedroom. I am hoping in the next couple of weeks to get the entire house painted. But, for now, I am taking it one room at a time.

2 Comments:

At 7:40 PM, Blogger Kari said...

Looks great! Wow, you're good! We've been in our house for three years and haven't painted hardly anything yet!! Just Andrew's room.

 
At 9:55 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

I seem to remember Ryan's favorite color being pink when he was a wee lad...due to the influence of his other, less favorite auntie...(haha)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home