I can FINALLY do laundry!!
I finally have both my washer and dryer!! When we moved down I only brought the washer because one of my brothers told me that my gas dryer would not work here. He said that the average house is not set up for a gas dryer. Well........he was wrong!! So until this week I have been able to wash clothes - but had to take it to a laundry mat to dry it. On Tuesday Joel brought my dryer down and after a couple of little problems (and trip to Home Depot) got it hooked up and working!! Yippee
but........he forgot to relight the pilot for the water heater - so Wednesday morning I had a cold shower!! Yuk! And having never lit a pilot before, I spend a half hour on the phone with Tom figuring out how to get it light. But I did it and now have hot water and a washer and dryer that work!!
Not having it really makes you appreciate it!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home