New Rooms!
We decided this week to seperate Ryan and Leah into seperate bedrooms. They were goofing around too much and not going to sleep at night. So...Tuesday night we moved the desk and toys out and moved Ryan in. The kids are going right to sleep and liking their own space. Now they just need so pictures or something for their walls. They are quite white. Ryan has a Pokeman poster up (surprise surprise) but that is all for now. We will have to find some things. Leah wants stars which I think should be pretty easy to find.
My only delima was that in moving the computer, I did not have all the hook-ups that I needed. So, after a quick call to Sue, I found out that I could go and get a 25' extender cord which I picked up yesterday and now I am back on-line! :-)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home