Tuesday, September 05, 2006

School Has Started!!



Today was the first day of school for Ryan and Leah. Ryan was excited to go back and see all his friends again. Leah was a little nervous and brought her little puppy along for company. Things went well for both - when I picked them up Leah's first comment was "Mom - I made friends today!!" Which was awesome because she was a little nervous about that. They are excited for tomorrow and are ready to walk to school with their friends. I will drop them off at a friends house and then a group of them get together and walk. Their group is up to 7 this year with the addition of Leah and one of Ryan's friends sister who is also starting kindergarten this year, but is in a different classroom. Tomorrow should be a great 2nd day of school!! :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home