Wednesday, November 03, 2010

Thailand - Phuket

I had the opportunity to travel to Thailand with my good friend who is Thai and has family there. After about 36 hours of traveling (including an 18 hour flight) we landed in Bangkok on Monday. From there we flew to Phuket where we are spending the week with her aunt and uncle.

Here is the beach. The water is amazing - clean and warm. I went swimming in it this afternoon.
Here is a photo of one of the pools at the place we are staying. Ryan and Leah - I did not go in - too cold for me. The ocean was much better.

You can get a massage on the beach - one hour is only $12. So I had to get one. It was awesome!


Here I am in front of a little pond. The greenery is beautiful.



This is the restaurant that we went to dinner at last night. It is all open air and family run. The son waited on us while the mom and dad cooked. There were only four tables. The white cooler at the entrance has all the fresh seafood. It was probably the best meal that I have had. A lot of fresh seafood.
We are heading back there to dinner again tonight. I am sure it will be just as good.
More on the trip to come later...




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home